shibboleth-dev - certificate expired error on target server

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

certificate expired error on target server

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: certificate expired error on target server
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:49:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All -

I am trying to implement Single Sign on and all the certificates are valid on
the target server, but for some reason Shibboleth is giving me error saying
that certificate is expired. I am not sure which certificate is expired. Anyt
help is hugely appreciated.

URL to test cert:
https://careertracker.kenexa.com

Target Server: Windows 2000, IIS 5.0, Verisign SSL

certificate that is giving error:
/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority

Error:
ERROR Shibboleth.ShibBinding [1] session_is_valid preFetch populate
getNewResponse send: caught SAML exception during SAML attribute query:
SAMLSOAPBinding::send() failed while contacting SAML responder: SSL read:
error:14094415:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert certificate expired,
errno 0

  • certificate expired error on target server, srinivas . babu, 08/11/2004