shibboleth-dev - Re: Notes, WAYF discussion, 7/26/2004

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Notes, WAYF discussion, 7/26/2004

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Notes, WAYF discussion, 7/26/2004
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:32:02 -0500

Sorry, I must have been spaced out at this point in the call. The WAYF has had this functionality for a long time, although I don't think we have ever documented it. You just add "&action=deleteFromCache" to the WAYF query.

-Walter

On Jul 27, 2004, at 12:08 PM,

wrote:

We would have to provide browser users with a mechanism to clear this cookie:

- provide a url at the WAYF; accessing this url would delete the WAYF cookie. There's no obvious way to publicize this url, however. Options identified so far include:

b) add this "clear cookie" url to the Federation pages.....