shibboleth-dev - Posted draft of protocol spec

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Posted draft of protocol spec

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Posted draft of protocol spec
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:01:12 -0400

I went ahead and posted the first draft of the protocol specification that I
circulated weeks ago, because I want to refer the Burton analysts to it, and
because the longer we go with the bogus arch doc out there, the worse people
get confused.

It's linked from the main web page above the old document, and I'm going to
try and get the Burton report to refer to it instead of the outdated stuff
for reference.

As far as I know, it's accurate (if you implement that spec/profile, you'll
interoperate with Shib 1.2).

-- Scott

  • Posted draft of protocol spec, Scott Cantor, 07/10/2004