shibboleth-dev - Re: Multiple targets in a single domain?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Multiple targets in a single domain?

  • From: "Michael A. Grady" <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: "'Jim Fox'" <>, "'Diego R. Lopez'" <>,
  • Subject: Re: Multiple targets in a single domain?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:53:15 -0500

As Jim mentions, we found with our WebISO (Bluestem) that we had to disable
the
IP check -- too often users were coming in from ISPs or from corporate
settings
(doing internships) where their IP kept changing during a session.

--
Michael A. Grady 217.244.1253
Senior Technology Architect and Strategist 217.265.5635 fax