shibboleth-dev - 1.2 refresh

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

1.2 refresh

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Cc: 'Karsten Huneycutt' <>
  • Subject: 1.2 refresh
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:53:31 -0400

I've refreshed the target source and the installer at the download site. I
didn't update the filenames, since we haven't officially released 1.2 yet,
so pending any more bugs, this is the final 1.2 release.

Bug fixes include some autoconf build problems, better checking for bad
shireURL values, and an OpenSSL-related error check I had backwards.

Howard found some minor issues with the installer's contents, but since I
think we'll be dumping it anyway and using MSI, I don't want to tinker with
it now, it's a bit fragile.

-- Scott

  • 1.2 refresh, Scott Cantor, 05/30/2004