shibboleth-dev - Target RC tarballs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Target RC tarballs

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Target RC tarballs
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:38:40 -0400

I've posted 1.2 RC1 source distributions at
http://wayf.internet2.edu/shibboleth/
I also rebuilt the Windows installer package and posted it there.

I removed the redirect page that Walter mentioned, so you'll get a directory
listing now.

When we're ready, we can move the old stuff into an archive location, but
there are live links to it for now.

Ths docs aren't done, of course, and the stuff in these is actually still
just 1.1, so follow cvs copies in java/doc for the latest stuff.

-- Scott

  • Target RC tarballs, Scott Cantor, 04/28/2004