shibboleth-dev - Re: status of Apache 2.0 module

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: status of Apache 2.0 module

  • From:
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: status of Apache 2.0 module
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:47:18 -0500

I was wondering - what's the status of the Apache 2 target?

we're ramping up for the next major shib release... tentatively labelled 1.2 -- which we hope to get out before the end of march. One of the major new features will be target side support for apache 2.

we've encountered a problem with apache 2.. which we're currently working to resolve. The problem seems to be with apache or libapreq.... we're trying to devise a workaround.