shibboleth-dev - near final draft -- functionality in next version of shib

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

near final draft -- functionality in next version of shib

  • From:
  • To:
  • Cc: George Brett <>, Steve Olshansky <>, Ken Klingenstein <>
  • Subject: near final draft -- functionality in next version of shib
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:39:20 -0500

This has been updated based on monday's conversation. Please email comments, suggestions, fixes, questions. As mentioned on yesterday's call, I'd like to declare "rough consensus" on this list by next monday. Soon after that, I'll begin distributing this to shib users......

http://stc.cis.brown.edu/~stc/Projects/Shibboleth/Version-2/Shib-next-features.html

Note: do NOT worry yet about section 4 -- that's still just text that's pasted there. I'm interested in feedback on sections 1, 2, and 3. thanks.

  • near final draft -- functionality in next version of shib, Steven_Carmody, 01/27/2004