shibboleth-dev - Shib WG F2F meeting next week at I2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shib WG F2F meeting next week at I2

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Shib WG F2F meeting next week at I2
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:14:00 -0400

The Shib WG will be holding a meeting at next week's Internet2 Member Meeting in Indianapolis. This session will be held tuesday morning (see blurb below).

I expect that most of the time will be spent exploring and discussing the non-web use cases, and the 3-tier (and portal) issues.

October 14, 2003, 8:00 AM - 9:45 AM EST (UTC-5, No Daylight Savings)
Location: Santa Fe

The v1.1 Shibboleth implementation is now available. The Shibboleth Working Group has begun discussing the features and functionality to be included in the next major version of Shibboleth. This session will review the current state of those discussions, and seek comments and feedback on the requirements that have been developed. Functional areas being explored include: an Advanced GUI for managing Attribute Release Policies, a Java-based target-side implementation, improved handling and diagnosis of error situations, and use of Shibboleth in non-browser-based scenarios.

  • Shib WG F2F meeting next week at I2, Steven_Carmody, 10/10/2003