shibboleth-dev - Fwd: from Nathan Dors

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Fwd: from Nathan Dors

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: from Nathan Dors
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:14:10 -0400

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nathan Dors
<>
To: Scott Cantor
<>
Cc: "'RL 'Bob' Morgan'"
<>,
"'Shibboleth Design Team'"
<>
Subject: RE: [testing the IIS target]

Yep, the new isapi_shib.dll helped. I also had to
update my sites.xml file to recognize the HS on
shib.cac.washington.edu. However, the final hurdle
hasn't been cleared: authz.

I'm getting "Authorization Failed" (accessError.html).
I'm using whatever AAP.xml was in the distribution and
I'm not really sure how to say "pass the attributes to
my .asp file and I'll figure out authorization."

Any pointers?

-Nathan

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Scott Cantor wrote:

> But then I'm sent back to the WAYF all over again.
>
> I suspect it has something to do with the SHAR
> service, but I don't know how to get any further
> debug info out of it.

Nope, it's a bug in the code you're testing with. I fixed it with help from
Aboo yesterday, but only posted a new ZIP, not a new installer. I'll be
posting that once I finish the doc tweaks, but you can update your
isapi_shib.dll from the ZIP file link if you want to.

http://wayf.internet2.edu/shibboleth/shib-target-1.1-win32.zip

Thanks for helping test it, everything else looked fine from what I can see,
so this should fix your problem.