shibboleth-dev - Re: Licensing Question, US, University of Washington, and Internet2 (fwd)

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Licensing Question, US, University of Washington, and Internet2 (fwd)

  • From:
  • To: Shibboleth Design Team <>
  • Subject: Re: Licensing Question, US, University of Washington, and Internet2 (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:12:15 -0400

At 11:04 AM -0400 6/24/03, Derek Atkins wrote:
Woohoo!

Time to move the code into the normal shib repository?

sure looks like it to me....

I guess we should save their email.....

but it looks to me like we're covered under their (soon to be announced) new licensing model... so I'd assume we don't even have to put any explanatory text on our site.....?