shibboleth-dev - Fwd: Re: status ... shib/ solaris machine?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Fwd: Re: status ... shib/ solaris machine?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: status ... shib/ solaris machine?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:19:33 -0500

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:55:12 -0500
From: Iljun Kim

Subject: Re: status ... shib/ solaris machine?

Steve,
I left the passwords for the directory servers to Dan since I'll be
away the rest of this week. I'll be checking my emails. I wasn't sure
if I should install the eduPerson object class. Please let us know if
you want us to install it.

Thanks.

- --IJ.

I told him that we need to make one change to eduperson before he loads it (add Scoped Affiliation)