shibboleth-dev - Small patch needed for regexp

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Small patch needed for regexp

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: Small patch needed for regexp
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:16:08 -0500

Not ideal, but there's a bug in the Xerces regexp library that I was using
for the RM and the AAP code. It's fixed in the 2.2
version, but we're shipping with 2.1 for this release.

Since we're doing binaries anyway, I'll just patch what we include, and put a
pointer to the patched source file on our site. I'm
not worried that much since we'll upgrade to 2.2 after this release anyway.