shibboleth-dev - short outage in AA

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

short outage in AA

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: short outage in AA
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:46:36 -0500

Dan Pritts and I are covering for the holiday. Please send mail for
non-critical issues. For a critical outages, you can contact us by cell
phone.

I've told them that we're not currently running anything critical, and will stick to email notification. If you have a problem during this period, send email to .

We will be doing some building re-wiring on Monday December 30th. You
can expect outages from 10:00am to 2:00pm EST. We hope to have the
services you access stable by 2:00pm. I hope this is no problem. If it
is, please let me know asap.

note the outage period on monday, dec 30......