shibboleth-dev - ARPs, again

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

ARPs, again

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: ARPs, again
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:18:20 -0500

Umm, looks like we haven't put together the proper documentation in the
deploy guide yet to allow people to create a new site ARP and get past
the serialization problems. We're also still including a bad ARP in the
distribution.

We'd better get a quick write up of how to delete the bad one and run
ArpUtil to create a new one and get it into the documents.

I have yet to do a new origin site, so I don't know what all the
problems might be with running ArpUtil these days. I think Walter fixed
the shell script to be more usable, but we'll see.