shibboleth-dev - Re: Deploy Guides v.16

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Deploy Guides v.16

  • From:
  • To: Derek Atkins <>, Nate Klingenstein <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Deploy Guides v.16
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:13:03 -0400

At 11:09 AM -0400 10/15/02, Derek Atkins wrote:
Nate,

Are you trying to document the alpha-2 or the beta-1 Shib release?

right now -- both......

we're currently telling people to use alpha-2.5; that's what our web site describes.....

however, at the same time, behind the scenes, I'm trying to get a small number of people to install beta-1, to test the deploy process and the doc. And, by next week, I'd like to give beta-1 (including doc) to SteveO for inclusion in the NMI-R2 release......

so, in the short term, I'd like to encourage both of you to work on evolving the beta-1 doc toward something a bit more complete and professional....

thanks.