shibboleth-dev - Quick note before I take off...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Quick note before I take off...

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Quick note before I take off...
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:44:23 -0400

I'll be in Chicago for the next couple of days, with probably only
sporadic access. As far as the state of things are concerned, I think
the worst problems I knew of in the libraries are fixed, so hopefully
I'm not holding Derek up too much.

Time permitting, I'll try and begin the migration to Xerces 2.1 in
Chicago so we can get that duck killed and do better live-data testing
by next week.

Derek, since I'll be offline, can you try building the new Xerces with
gcc 3.0.4 on your box and make sure it works? They use 3.1 now, I
believe, by default. If something bad happens, it looks like we can get
to 3.1 without running into the stdlib changes in 3.2.