shibboleth-dev - RE: Reminder: design call 3:00pm EDT

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Reminder: design call 3:00pm EDT

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Tom Dopirak' <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: Reminder: design call 3:00pm EDT
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:31:35 -0400

> Don't know if anybody from CMU will be on the call today.
> Parviz is still out , Barbara is out ill and I am in crisis
> mode since its the first week back for students. You might
> want to reschedule the call for later in the week.

Alright, the rest of us are talking on IRC anyway. Unless we have
pressing business, I'm inclined to cancel.

General status is that alpha 2.5 has been made available for early
testers, and at least PSU has started looking at it. I've branched the
tree, and have begun checking in beta-level code that Derek is building
with, and we're working on API design issues as we go.

We'll have a set of issues to work through on future calls, probably. I
think getting a bugzilla up and getting the WAYF and such moved to the
new shib host should be our short term priority with the pilots coming.