shibboleth-dev - reminder - shib design call today - 8/5, 3 pm edt

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

reminder - shib design call today - 8/5, 3 pm edt

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: reminder - shib design call today - 8/5, 3 pm edt
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:45:15 -0400

usual logistics..

TODAY, 8/5, from 3-4 pm edt, 2-3 cst, 12-1 pst.

Phone #: 800-998-2462
Pin #: 5601277

Agenda:

1) I'd like to review where we stand on the various items in the list of 2.5 deliverables:

At 4:48 PM -0400 7/23/02,

wrote:
Here's the list I'm currently working from...let me know if there are any surprises...

- access to the source (available as of today, http://middleware.internet2.edu/opensaml/cvs.html)

- arp management tools

- beginning to implement the club processes

- opensaml - consume a client cert, pass the name to the AA (done)

- HS generates audit records (mapping handle to username)

- tools to manage the registry (available to George and Renee)

- (maybe) cert chain support

- (new) as described in some recent email, update the copyright clauses and trademark restrictions to become "gpl compliant"

-- also, there was some talk last week, about changing the logging, to use a single centralized logger, in order to simplify the "debugging" process for a new origin site.....

-- and I understand that Scott and Walter have discussed some a possible extension to keytool, to allow loading an externally generated key into a keystore.

-- status of the GUI, and the 2.5 release.....