shibboleth-dev - Additional files for distribution?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Additional files for distribution?

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Additional files for distribution?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:17:54 -0400

I want to start getting a "draft" distribution file ready. I plan to
build the dist-all target warfile so that it's all in one package, but
if there are additional scripts or files that the origin site code needs
that isn't in the warfile built from cvs, let me know.

For example, if people still use MySQL, I think there was a script
Barbara did for checking that connection, that went into a src/
folder...?

Anything else?