shibboleth-dev - psu, WebAssign update

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

psu, WebAssign update

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: psu, WebAssign update
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:28:59 -0400

looks like there's a window early next week, or the following week.....

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:12:58 -0400
From: "John D. Hopkins"
Subject: Re: WebAssign

I could use access as soon as possible. It's already in use. (The course
operates for a summer session and a half - my error) We'll just make the
switch when you have it all tweeked out. The students will likely access
this daily and at all hours of the day and night so it will need to be
relatively stable.

If need be, and as I mentioned at the meeting, I can recover within an hour
or so of being aware of any problem by pointing the link away from your shib
page and back to the current site.