shibboleth-dev - Re: First build of mod_shib working so far...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: First build of mod_shib working so far...

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: "'Shibboleth Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: Re: First build of mod_shib working so far...
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:26:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Scott Cantor wrote:

> I have this page set to allow any valid-user:
>
> https://shib1.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/env.pl
>
> It's currently pointing at my old sample WAYF, but I updated the
> Internet2 entry to use the new HS on shib2. The new WAYF should be up
> soon.

Cool. When I authenticate via my UW HS, I get:

Shibboleth Session Establisher

Target URL:https://shib1.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/env.pl
There was a problem with this submission.

The assertion of your Shibboleth identity was missing. To correct the
problem, please re-enter the desired target URL into your browser.

Version mismatch?

- RL "Bob"