shibboleth-dev - Won't make call / status update

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Won't make call / status update

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Won't make call / status update
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:17:32 -0400

Just confirming I won't be able to make the design call tomorrow.

Current Status:
Java code is ready for beta, and has been uploaded along with supporting
libs/jars to shib2 in ~cantor/runtime/java

C++ code is about 65% done for beta and should be wrapped up this week.

Aaron has been given access to the shib1 code and will be getting
started on a new target codebase while I work on fixing up the alpha
code for alpha 2 based on the beta runtime code.

I'm also ready to install Walter's WAYF once that's ready to go.