shibboleth-dev - reminder - conf call today (5/20), 3 pm edt

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

reminder - conf call today (5/20), 3 pm edt

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: reminder - conf call today (5/20), 3 pm edt
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:59:21 -0400

usual logistics:

Phone #: 800-998-2462
Pin #: 5601277

Agenda:

0) status - IBM

1) Discuss Parviz's note describing AA design (pasted into bottom of this
note)

2) Agree on contents of next two packages (alpha-2, beta-1). Updated version of doc describing these: http://stc.cis.brown.edu/~stc/Projects/Shibboleth/Design/Versions.html

See psu note down below; it affects target date for alpha-2.

3) Other items?

4) status updates:

a) I2/OpenLdap:

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:32:12 -0400
From: Iljun Kim

Subject: Re: heads up... openldap use coming....

Steve,
We would like to manage the ldap servers. Please let us know if you
have any requests.

b) penn state/ webassign

this morning, I spoke with John Hopkins, from the psu physics department. He's got a summer course with 50 (fifty) students starting on june 24, and they'll be using webassign. I like the date.... and I like the size of the class. Next fall, he has 3 classes using WA, with 1000, 1000, and 500 students respectively. I said we'd talk about the fall later in the summer... once we get some experience with the first class....

June 24 is a monday. I expect this means we should aim to deliver the next version to PSU IT folks two weeks before that -- 6/12.