shibboleth-dev - Re: ARP ACLs and authorization

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: ARP ACLs and authorization

  • From: "Michael A. Grady" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: ARP ACLs and authorization
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:02:04 -0600

My personal opinion is that building anything that encourages yet
another silo of hard-coded usernames is the antithesis of the thrust
of the Internet2 Middleware effort. And I'm going to disagree
with Scott here -- building this in is worse than building in nothing.

--
Michael A. Grady

Senior Research Programmer http://ljordal.cso.uiuc.edu
Computing & Communications Services Office (217) 244-1253 phone
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (217) 265-5635 fax
Rm. 103, MC 680, 2212 Fox Drive, Suite C Champaign, IL 61820