shibboleth-dev - Fwd: Re: status query/ shib/ldap/web service deployment

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Fwd: Re: status query/ shib/ldap/web service deployment

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: status query/ shib/ldap/web service deployment
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:03:43 -0500

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:05:25 -0500
From: Iljun Kim

Cc:
"Tsg@Internet2.
Edu"
<>,
Mike LaHaye
<>

We have other Internet2 groups who want us to host CVS. And, it
would be nice if we can provide them bugzillar also. I'd like to
know if you need to have a separate CVS and bugzillar only for Shibboleth
group. Otherwise, we would like to run CVS and bugzillar on one host
that can serve multiple groups.

anyone see a problem if the Shib project shares a CVS repository, and a bugzilla, with other I2 projects?