shibboleth-dev - Log4J version

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Log4J version

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Log4J version
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:08:59 -0500

Re: our discussion on the call, the xml security library is currently
using an alpha version of log4j 1.2 (at least that's what it has in CVS
in its libs folder), so I guess we should try and use the latest 1.2
version if possible to avoid any complications.

Looks like alpha6 is the latest version at the moment.