shibboleth-dev - Attributes, and Shibboleth -- Round 2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Attributes, and Shibboleth -- Round 2

  • From:
  • To: "'Shibboleth Project'" <>, <>,
  • Subject: Attributes, and Shibboleth -- Round 2
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:29:00 -0500

In mid-december, I proposed a way for Shibboleth to use SAML Attribute-related schema. There have been 15-20 responses, improving the original proposal. I've just recently re-read all of the responses -- there seem to be several contentious issues still outstanding. I'm going to post several short notes (one per issue - I think this is a first for me), and hope to reach resolution on these soon.

I'll include the issue name in the subject field, so we should be able to differentiate them in our inboxes.