shibboleth-dev - 1st draft of Java APIs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

1st draft of Java APIs

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: 1st draft of Java APIs
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:44:10 -0500

See http://usfs2.us.ohio-state.edu/security/shibboleth/java/

This covers HS/SHIRE only (the web browser profile part). The Java
learning curve slowed me up a bit, but I'll try and work on the SHAR/AA
part this week.

This is obviously just rough draft stuff, so feedback is welcome (be
gentle).

I chose edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth for the package name
(feedback welcome on that too). My intent is that this would only
include the common implementation stuff, and that other packages
(possibly beneath it) would contain the HS/SHIRE/AA implementation
parts.