shibboleth-dev - JDK versions

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

JDK versions

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: JDK versions
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 01:09:22 -0500

Following up the brief discussion on Monday's call, it looks like the
JDK field is pretty wide open. For my purposes, anything recent should
work, so I'm going to assume the latest production release of 1.3 unless
somebody ends up needing a more specific version.

Also, Tomcat 4 was released a little while back, so maybe it's a better
quality engine than the 3.x stuff was, I dunno. I think the runtime
stuff is going to be isolated from the servlet environment, so it
shouldn't matter which servlet/JSP versions CMU wants to use.