sct-2010-11 - [sct-2010-11] Site Coordinator Training Followup

Subject: Virtual Site Coordinator Training November 17, 2010

[sct-2010-11] Site Coordinator Training Followup

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Nicholas Thompson <>
  • Subject: [sct-2010-11] Site Coordinator Training Followup
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:36:48 -0500

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your participation in today's Internet2 Commons Site
Coordinator Training. We hope that you found the workshop useful, and look
forward to future interactions with you regarding realtime collaboration
technologies.

Please remember to complete your Site Coordinator certification by filling
out the form here: http://commons.internet2.edu/participate/

The slides from the training are downloadable here for your reference:
http://www.internet2.edu/workshops/commons/SiteCoordTraining_111710.pdf

If you organization is not yet an Internet2 Commons subscriber, please
remember that the Site Coordinator class comes with a one month trial
subscription to the Commons. Paid annual subscription information is
available here: http://commons.internet2.edu/h323/subscribe/prime.html

Finally, it's important to us that this training be as valuable to you as
possible. Please fill out this feedback survey so that we can understand how
we're doing: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sitecoord-nov2010

Feel free to contact me via email or phone with any questions or comments.

Regards,
Ben

/*-----------------------
Benjamin J. Fineman
Manager, Internet2 Commons
Internet2

(Email and Jabber)
http://www.internet2.edu

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • [sct-2010-11] Site Coordinator Training Followup, Ben Fineman, 11/17/2010