scisadmins - Reminder: SCIS meetings Monday, April 18th at 8:45 AM in Arlington VA

Subject: SCIS committee member admins

Reminder: SCIS meetings Monday, April 18th at 8:45 AM in Arlington VA

  • From: Terri Saarinen <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , Ana Hunsinger <>
  • Subject: Reminder: SCIS meetings Monday, April 18th at 8:45 AM in Arlington VA
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:04:17 -0400

Good afternoon,

We hope to see you at the Internet2 Standing Committee on International Strategy (SCIS) meeting held in conjunction with the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member meeting.  The SCIS meeting is Monday, April 18th from 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern in the Alexandria room at The Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA.

Would you or your assistant please confirm your plans to attend by sending email to <> ?   A suggested agenda and other background materials will be sent to you prior to the meeting. I look forward to receiving your reply.  Please let Ana or me know if you have questions, comments or need additional information.

Thank you,

-terri

Terri Saarinen
Internet2
1000 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
Desk: 734.352.4961
Fax: 734.913.4255
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM

  • Reminder: SCIS meetings Monday, April 18th at 8:45 AM in Arlington VA, Terri Saarinen, 03/31/2011