regional-network-technical - We need your help! Multicast survey

Subject: Regional Technical Contacts

We need your help! Multicast survey

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: We need your help! Multicast survey
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 20:07:34 +0000

Dear Connectors,
A community multicast working group has been meeting for several months. The working group is exploring the idea of having Internet2 provide support for general purpose multicast using an overlay technology. To help with developing a proposed design, the working group is seeking input from the connectors. The working group has created a survey and we are asking the connectors to complete this brief survey.

Please let me know what questions you have and we appreciate your participation. Thanks.
Linda

Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615