regional-network-technical - RE: Preparations for final stage of NGI migration

Subject: Regional Technical Contacts

RE: Preparations for final stage of NGI migration

  • From: "Lee, Robert S." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Preparations for final stage of NGI migration
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:50:49 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=uky.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=uky.edu; dkim=pass header.d=uky.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=kW2KmkI7d2gnEEUlmiXcYO/oFl28F2n41zaFzY0mUII=; b=BF3oRgAHj09SXrc5nqYAX1p/HVN7fTBVHKKJFaHNNrnM0OVh91xZ4XbYPrbxR0KO9+U1nHVgl2FRZS4lvJZpeheVZpK/wPmmHMjx7u/JFZt4x7XEZma0iM4sUUmroRXHHFqjWANusgyQgE7SIX6qLbGOUe4jFFbRmywZw0Ihv9k+jbGfASWJBK08+ePTaUP2avv9yoqHAifssblJvbVSk3s4c0oRlS5DdAKizen1eb0magwu6LctiU/wryMqwBM/UY308HkCxEFFZaj6tAj0OujOcKyOCqQ+cNjbQPIiIVO/wK511V0sc7z/BGVMIYJNYilHAQFPSjkizBnPyWpe+Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Pd8Tp4a6dwFYrKRI3oSSGPFPCzSN0j0EQRWP4LykNhVA5sxyhaKIWc8YgAcwFk+jW6RzqifD+40ldXnMmL0F8EugSrudYM8rHRJqSv9Lsm43XSOQpGgajChWsCFlrj2O3Jl3jfPdAhv49/2TFeR80SbvpZynBT64WHSNDmgUcq0khmx/kiyjykU9kJdL4du0oJzM+Ie7TM/2boTuWXnih3Ehg5a+lS6HtMPi2mPHDR8PT5XBMeQkU+KC4w5A18lqkoiCrW5h4S98xxEFg55NqQmNaXfOa9yRrZF2B4CraODAFS4w5H/lea+fULDjbpzgAzgot9ZCUpSdpeBxuQJylg==

Hi Linda,

    Is date correct?  See below.

Regards,

Robert