presidents - JUST ADDED: Presidents' Day LIVE with Jimmy Carter on Feb. 18

Subject: PPSP marketing list

JUST ADDED: Presidents' Day LIVE with Jimmy Carter on Feb. 18

  • From: Stephanie Stenberg <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: JUST ADDED: Presidents' Day LIVE with Jimmy Carter on Feb. 18
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 19:04:53 +0000

 We are thrilled to announce that we’ve added a live discussion with former President Jimmy Carter to our Presidential Primary Sources Project roster! Sign your class up at www.internet2.edu/ppsp (do not worry if you have already submitted a registration form).

JUST ADDED: Presidents’ Day LIVE with Jimmy Carter

Monday, February 18

10:00 am-11:30 am CT

Join us for a conversation with former President Jimmy Carter as he discusses his life, his presidency, and his legacy. Register today for this can’t-miss opportunity!

www.internet2.edu/ppsp

Thank you and we hope to see you at President Carter’s event!

Stephanie

--

Stephanie Stenberg

Program Manager

Internet2 Community Anchor Program (CAP)

www.internet2.edu/cap

Office: 734-352-7002

Mobile: 734-730-2609

Follow us on Twitter: @internet2CAP

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/internet2cap/

Register today for the Presidential Primary Sources Project, a FREE, interactive web series about our nation’s presidents: www.internet2.edu/ppsp

  • JUST ADDED: Presidents' Day LIVE with Jimmy Carter on Feb. 18, Stephanie Stenberg, 02/06/2019