presidents - Wrapping up the 2016 Presidential Primary Source Project

Subject: PPSP marketing list

Wrapping up the 2016 Presidential Primary Source Project

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Wrapping up the 2016 Presidential Primary Source Project
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:15:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

All,

On behalf of all our partners from the National Park Service, National Archives, and other presidential sites and museums, thanks to everyone who took part in this year’s Presidential Primary Source Project.  We hope you all enjoyed the programs and we look forward to offering an exciting lineup next year.
All of this year’s programs are now available for on-demand viewing from our project webpage here: http://k20.internet2.edu/presidents

Best Regards,
James

James Werle
Director, K20 Initiative
Internet2

  • Wrapping up the 2016 Presidential Primary Source Project, James Werle, 05/05/2016