presidents - PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation

Subject: PPSP marketing list

PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:36:24 -0500

It was brought to our attention that a conflict existed on the original December 4 date for the Mount Rushmore presentation.  An alternate date of Dec. 5 was settled on with Mount Rushmore yesterday.

Attached are the updated marketing materials.

The updated event info is also listed below.  Thanks to Mount Rushmore for being so flexible, we hope that this does not cause any undue issues to your curriculum planning.

Mount Rushmore National Memorial – Mount Rushmore, SD

Dec. 5, 2012
8-8:45 AM PT / 9-9:45 AM MT / 10-10:45 AM CT / 11-11:45 AM ET
12-12:45 PM PT / 1-1:45 PM MT / 2-2:45 PM CT / 3-3:45 PM ET

Reflecting the Past, Sculpting the Future: The Evolution of Democracy in America

--
John T. Korb
Presidential Primary Sources Project Coordinator

  • PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation, John Korb, 09/25/2012