presidents-planning - Re: Action required: Availability for PPSP Kickoff Call

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: Action required: Availability for PPSP Kickoff Call

  • From: Stephanie Stenberg <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Thomas Giannettino <>
  • Subject: Re: Action required: Availability for PPSP Kickoff Call
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 13:13:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hello,

Please complete the doodle poll to indicate your availability for a planning committee kickoff call, https://doodle.com/poll/qm2nexg4dr63iha7, by tomorrow, June 30.

Thank you,