presidents-planning - PPSP 2018 Planning

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP 2018 Planning

  • From: Matt Hall <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: PPSP 2018 Planning
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:47:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:mWDsrR2liRvblqAnsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsegWLfad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ06L/iOPJZy8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tLw6annrnpyYIFw7+OQdzOv+wAorbicK20e+a+pvPbh9OiSbnJ75+MV/++R3Lu9IXjYZkNr100h/ApH1Jfet+xGV0KEiVkgqmoMq84cgw3T5XvqcE/tJcGYXze6BwGbxRCDAjOEg04tHmrx/OUVHJ63cBBDZF2iFUChTIuUmpFqz6tTH347Jw
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi Everyone,

I'm reaching out to kick off planning for the 2018 Series of the Presidential Primary Sources Project.  We are excited to get to work on this next program series and hope you all will join us.  Please let me know if any of you are unable to participate again this year.

We are hoping to get some basic information (presentation dates, program theme) out to teachers before the start of the school year.  We will plan to stick with the same presentation time period we've used in the past of January-March.  With that said, I would like to try and schedule our first group planning call the week of August 7th.  Please indicate your availability in the below Doodle Poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/y4d6k2ykb6qpwprn

Once we have decided on a meeting date, I will follow up with further information.

Also, check out our new PPSP Highlight Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rg5FlGh1qI

Thanks so much for your continued participation and I can't wait to get started!

Best,

Matt

Matthew Hall

Internet2

202-803-8973

  • PPSP 2018 Planning, Matt Hall, 07/20/2017