presidents-planning - Re: 2016 PPSP series description and content provider sign up form

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: 2016 PPSP series description and content provider sign up form

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: 2016 PPSP series description and content provider sign up form
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:44:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thank you, Robert for the edit suggestions.  I've incorporated them into the document here:
https://internet2.box.com/s/sbu4rp3uwkusjbic8wd398rlzrfo5szf  Glad to have you onboard for next year!

As a reminder to everyone, please submit the following form https://goo.gl/Ueizhq to indicate your interest in participating in PPSP 2016, even if it is just a placeholder for now.

Happy 4th of July!!

Thanks,
James

From: Robert Enholm <>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:27 AM
To: James Werle <>, "" <>

James,

The President Woodrow Wilson House will be pleased to participate for 2016.

In the attachment, let me suggest changes to the description of the project (changes are marked so that everyone can see them).

Have a great 4th!

Best regards,  Bob

Robert A. Enholm  |  EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
202.792.5808 (Direct)

THE PRESIDENT WOODROW WILSON HOUSE

NATIONAL TRUST FOR HISTORIC PRESERVATION
2340 S Street, NW   Washington, DC 20008

202.387.4062 (Main Line)

www.WoodrowWilsonHouse.org