presidents-planning - PPSP 2015 Wrap UpŠ. and 2016 preview

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP 2015 Wrap UpŠ. and 2016 preview

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: PPSP 2015 Wrap UpŠ. and 2016 preview
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 21:00:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

Now that we've successfully completed this year's PPSP program series, we thought it would be valuable to bring the group back together to debrief around lessons learned – What went well?  What didn't go as well?  How can we improve the delivery of programs to students in the future?  This call will also be an opportunity to begin discussing  how we might continue to work together next year.

If you'd like to participate, please indicate your availability using the following doodle poll:  http://doodle.com/dmr2hsbqtgm687da

Looking forward to speaking with many of you soon!

Many thanks,
James

James Werle
Director, K20 Initiative
Internet2.edu
360-499-2069

  • PPSP 2015 Wrap UpŠ. and 2016 preview, James Werle, 05/18/2015