presidents-planning - Truman Program thank you!

Subject: PPSP planning list

Truman Program thank you!

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Truman Program thank you!
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 23:07:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks to Mark, Linda, and Mike Costa for putting on such a great program today.  Mark did a fantastic job of keeping the kids engaged with questions throughout the presentation.   They started the program admitting very little knowledge about Truman and left enlightened souls!  Take a look at the on demand program archive here:  http://youtu.be/IAAD9ukyCfU

Up next we have our 2/18 program entitled "The Roosevelts and Race in the 1930s and 40s", presented by Jeff Urbin at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum in Hyde Park.

Lastly, I wanted to share a link to our newly minted Presidential Primary Source  page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PresidentialPrimarySourcesProject  .  It would help get the word out if for your organization would consider "following" the page,  "liking" and "sharing" posts and all that other social stuff.

Best,
James

  • Truman Program thank you!, James Werle, 02/04/2015