presidents-planning - Great program today!

Subject: PPSP planning list

Great program today!

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: Ani Simmons <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Sharron Conrad <>, "Brady Kraft" <>
  • Subject: Great program today!
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:06:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Ani,

Just a quick note to say thank you for kicking of the PPSP 2015 series with such a wonderful and engaging program!   Special thanks to Linda from NPS for her excellent moderation, Mike Costa from Idaho Education Network (IEN) for his rock solid technical support, and John Fafalios at MAGPI for providing live streaming and recording.   We'll get the program archived and available for on demand viewing here ASAP: http://goo.gl/bTTnEH

Next up we have the presentation from Mark Adams at Truman Library on Wednesday, February 4.

As a reminder, you can check the current list of registered sites for each of the upcoming programs here (the page updates in real-time anytime someone submits the registration form): http://goo.gl/vW9O8B

Thanks!
James

  • Great program today!, James Werle, 01/28/2015