presidents-planning - several PPSP announcements to share

Subject: PPSP planning list

several PPSP announcements to share

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: several PPSP announcements to share
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 17:34:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

As we prepare to begin our PPSP 2015 series next Wed, 1/28 with a presentation by the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, I wanted to share a few updates.

 - Updated roster of presenters:  We're happy to announce the addition of NARA's Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum in Hyde Park, NY.    The flyer has been updated with their presentation details here https://internet2.box.com/s/sb1are7iw26vydqzlas3kuqwhfbvsx15  Join me in welcoming them aboard!  Additionally, Patrick Clarke, Director of President James Buchanan’s Wheatland, has decided to wait until next year to participate.  They would like more time to get their technical set up ready.

- Track schools registered for your programs in real time  - The following google spreadsheet http://goo.gl/vW9O8B provides up-to-the minute details.  Just load the spreadsheet and then navigate to the appropriate tab at the bottom to see who's registered for each of your sessions.  Right now, we have more schools registered for the afternoon sessions.

- Tune into the live program stream -  MAGPI, and Internet2 connecting site in PA, will be providing the live streaming service for all of our PPSP 2015 sessions.  You can view the live stream here:  https://k20.internet2.edu/ppsp-live

- Ongoing Marketing –  It's marketing crunch time!  Right now is the critical time for us all to leverage our organization's communications channels to get the word out about these programs.  To assist, we are developing a 1-pager flyer (suitable for distribution via email listservs and social media) for each of the individual sessions and will share with you all as soon as its available.   As a reminder, please send a note to this list or to me directly summarizing your marketing activities to date.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns at this point.

Thanks!
James

James Werle
Director, K20 Initiative