presidents-planning - Connectivity for PPSP Tomorrow

Subject: PPSP planning list

Connectivity for PPSP Tomorrow

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Connectivity for PPSP Tomorrow
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:46:30 -0600

Enclosed is the connectivity information for tomorrow. The Truman Library
will dial the Internet2 MCU at 10:30 EST/9:30 CST to make sure the connection
is up and running. TETN will also dial the I2 MCU at the same time since I
will be introducing Mark. I2 is going to leave the connection up all day -
for the 3 sessions. If you disconnect for any reason, dial I2 MCU again.

I've listed the schools I know about that will participate tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'll ask for schools to um-mute their mics and tell us they are
present during the session to catch schools we don't know about.

State coordinators - please send me names of schools and times so I can add
them to the list. (Kristin - I got your confirmation.)
Carol