presidents-planning - Library of Congress Teacher Training

Subject: PPSP planning list

Library of Congress Teacher Training

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Library of Congress Teacher Training
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:52:01 -0500

Hello All,
There is some concern regarding the current number of registrations we have for the library of congress webinar on October 3.  As of today we have, 3 total registrants.  The Library of Congress would like to have the final numbers at the end of the day on Monday.  Please take the time to send out one final marketing push to your teachers.  Remember, this is a free professional development opportunity so teachers should jump at the chance to gain some continuing education credits.

Judy Graves went out of her way to fast track this presentation and I'd hate for her to have no participants.  I plan on registering myself for the training in case we have a low turnout.  It would be great if a few of our coordinators could register, as well.  In the end, the session will be recorded for access at a later date, but I'd love for there to be some interactivity for the viewers.

I hope that everyone can make a final effort in whats left of today and throughout Monday to add some participants to the event.  Thanks for your time.

--
John T. Korb
Advanced Applications & Statewide Distance Learning Coordinator

  • Library of Congress Teacher Training, John Korb, 09/28/2012