presidents-planning - PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:36:28 -0500

It was brought to our attention that a conflict existed on the original December 4 date for the Mount Rushmore presentation.  An alternate date of Dec. 5 was settled on with Amy Bracewell yesterday.

Attached are the updated marketing materials.  Additionally, I have resent the new information to our international partners in Australia and England, updated the project website, emailed the updated materials to the interested teachers, and those teachers that have already registered.  If I've forgotten anyone please let me know.

The updated event info is also listed below.  Thanks to Jennifer for bringing the conflict to our attention and thank Amy at Mount Rushmore for being so flexible.

Mount Rushmore National Memorial – Mount Rushmore, SD

Dec. 5, 2012
8-8:45 AM PT / 9-9:45 AM MT / 10-10:45 AM CT / 11-11:45 AM ET
12-12:45 PM PT / 1-1:45 PM MT / 2-2:45 PM CT / 3-3:45 PM ET

Reflecting the Past, Sculpting the Future: The Evolution of Democracy in America

--
John T. Korb
Advanced Applications & Statewide Distance Learning Coordinator

  • PPSP - Rescheduling the Mount Rushmore Presentation, John Korb, 09/25/2012