perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Setting up Perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Setting up Perfsonar

  • From: Aiden Ferguson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Setting up Perfsonar
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 09:30:49 -0400

Hello,
My name is Aiden Ferguson and I am working on setting up Perfsonar in a docker container. I am having troubles though as I am trying to get to the web interface to actually set up my scheduled tests. I have found that my PWA folder, located in the etc folder is missing. I did install Perfsonar through Docker and even made sure that the toolkit was fully installed. I have zero clue how I can fix this so any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Aiden Ferguson

  • [perfsonar-user] Setting up Perfsonar, Aiden Ferguson, 07/24/2024