perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] problem perfsonar configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] problem perfsonar configuration

  • From: Vincenzo Rega <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] problem perfsonar configuration
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 14:43:40 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am writing to request assistance regarding the functionality of PerfSONAR. Recently, I have encountered some issues that I am unable to resolve on my own and I would greatly appreciate your support.

On June 20, 2024, I had to do security updates (like the new kernel 5.14 on almalinux9) and rebooted the VM.

The report's JSON no longer shows updated performance data. It stopped on the 20th.

I checked the services and they are all running...

systemctl status pscheduler-scheduler
systemctl status pscheduler-runner
systemctl status pscheduler-archiver
systemctl status pscheduler-ticker
systemctl status psconfig-pscheduler-agent
systemctl status owamp-server
systemctl status perfsonar-lsregistrationdaemon

Could you give me some suggestions?

Thanks for your availability.

Vincenzo