perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Possible bug in PS5.1.beta

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Possible bug in PS5.1.beta

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Possible bug in PS5.1.beta
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 07:38:49 -0500

Can you send me your full file? I suspect you have a typo in one of the properties like a-addresses or b-addresses and so the schema is moving on to the other type definitions and just reports the last error. The snippet you shared looks ok, so I would guess it is later in that group definition or one of the other groups.